I have items currently stocked in the following places (as well as this website’s shop).
- 20-21 Visual Arts Centre, Scunthorpe 2021visualartscentre
- Etsy etsy.com/uk/shop/copperandenamel
- Folksy folksy.com/shops/copperandenamel
I also attend various events during the year – please see my Facebook page for details or send me an email.
There are some suppliers I use who go the extra mile based on my experience and so I thought it might be good to list them. None of the links are affiliate links – I have no financial incentive for listing them here. Please let me know if a link doesn’t work.
- Cousins UK. I use Cousins for a range of tools and bits and pieces. I’ve only had a reason to contact them once, but they were very helpful. https://www.cousinsuk.com/
- CuP alloys. I’ve only used CuP-alloys once (for brazing rods), but they were helpful and I got my brazing rods quickly. https://www.cupalloys.co.uk/
- Harrison and Harrison. Harrison and Harrison sell copper shapes for enamelling and are friendly and helpful. https://www.copperenamelshapes.com/
- M-Machines Metals. I buy my copper sheet from M-Machine Metals. I tried other suppliers before I found them, but I’ve found M-Machine Metals to be by far the best. They respond quickly to emails, actually answer my questions and have good prices for copper and postage. http://www.m-machine-metals.co.uk/
- Nutty About Hosting. My website is hosted by Nutty About Hosting. They’re good value, reply quickly and very helpful, even when I’ve asked probably stupid questions. https://www.nuttyabouthosting.co.uk/
- Peak Dale Products. Peak Dale sell general craft materials and seem to have good prices. I’ve not had reason to contact them so I can’t say how helpful they are. https://www.peakdaleproducts.co.uk/